The mission of the Children's Collaborative Serving Norman County Families is to provide strong communities that support children and families and identify ways of helping all children thrive.
The Children's Collaborative Serving Norman County Families will focus on services and programs that support and strengthen children, parents and families.
The Children's Collaborative Serving Norman County Families was formed to identify barriers to success for children and families. In addition, the Collaborative strives to identify resources, work with Community Councils to structure services, and streamline access to services to children and families.
- Identify the needs of children and families in Norman County.
- Reduce the duplication of services.
- Decrease out-of-home placements.
- Enhance parenting skills.
- Improve the physical and mental health of children living in Norman County.?
- Surround children and families with comprehensive, integrated services.