The mission of the Polk County Collaborative is to build communities where children can thrive.
The Polk County Collaborative will focus services and programs that support and strengthen children, parents and families.
The Polk County Collaborative was formed to identify barriers to success for children and families.? In addition, the Collaborative strives to identify resources, work with community members to structure services, and streamline access to services for children and families.
- Reduce out-of-home placements
- Improve functioning of children
- Reduce clinical symptomos of emotional disturbance
- Provide consumer satisfaction with services provided
- Design and implement an integrated local service delivery system